“A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.” ~ Irish Proverb
This short course will be useful for you if you struggle to fall asleep, feel you’re not getting enough sleep or the right type of sleep or whether you just want to know more about this pillar of well-being that has so much to teach us.
Sleep is not something we have to work for, its something we have to stop working for. How we think about sleep and our relationship to it, as well as what we believe about it and the language we use around it impacts our experience of it.
Through this course I’m hoping you’ll begin to see sleep as a natural spontaneous meditation as ancient as time itself.
Ranging between 15 and 35 minutes long, each class is designed to be used on their own when time is tight or all together to create your very own workshop - pick and choose which ones suits you.
- You can choose from a seated or lying down meditation where we explore our mindset around sleep and can make any necessary shifts
- There are two flowing practices - one gentle and one more dynamic.
- If you prefer some restorative or yin yoga you can choose those or add them onto one of the flowing practices.
- And there is a deep yoga nidra practice that can used at the begin or end of your session or used on its own.
- PLUS there's a journaling exercise to help you make sense of your thoughts and emotions and effortlessly drift off
Enjoy three months access to this course from the date of purchase.
'Louise has an in depth knowledge'
'Guaranteed to find peace'
'suit all levels'
What do I need to begin?
You will need a yoga mat and comfortable clothing that you can easily move around in, PJ’s work well for this! For some of the classes you will need some props, but we have been experimenting with household pillows, cushions and blankets in place of traditional yoga props. I will let you know at the beginning of class what you need.
If you have any other questions that are not answered here, then feel free to contact me on email@example.com.
Meditation - The Soothing Sleep Series
Gentle Flow - The Soothing Sleep Series
Dynamic Flow - The Soothing Sleep Series
Yin Yoga - The Soothing Sleep Series
Restorative Yoga - The Soothing Sleep Series
Yoga Nidra - The Soothing Sleep Series
Journalling Meditation - The Soothing Sleep Series