Access ALL recordings from the Current Course
PLUS my Mini Yoga Series worth £70.00 for when time is tight or you need something specific. Recordings are added to your Exclusive Members Area within 24 hours of being recorded so you'll be able to practice at a time to suit you.
Take 25% OFF Nourish & Nidra Evenings
Our Nourish & Nidra Evenings take place once a month - a super, cosy, restful evening, like pressing the reset button on our nervous system! And as a Member you can take 25% off the full price. PLUS you can access Early Bird Offers on other workshops and retreats at anytime.
Exclusive Community Area
Become a part of the Woodland Yoga Community - ask questions, share experiences, connect and learn from fellow, like-minded people.
A regular yoga practice is the best way to discover the healing and transformative benefits of yoga. Consistency is key!
When we practice regularly we see how we are better able to cope with stress, anxiety, fatigue and discover ease, joy and happiness in everyday life.
So with the Silver Birch Membership you will be able to:
- join TWO live online classes per week for just £6.34 per class, making a huge saving of £75.00 per month based on the drop-in price of £15.00 per class
- attend ANY class per week, no need to book in advance so when your week is busy you can join the one that best suits your schedule
- catch up with the recording if you miss your favourite class
- practice in your PJ's if you like!
- spend more time with family and friends as there will be no travel time to and from in-person classes
PLUS you'll be able to access several bonuses each month, see below for more details.
From dynamic and flowing to gentle and meditative, with 6 classes to choose from in 5 different styles, you're sure to find one to suit you. Check out the Full Timetable HERE
All classes will be live streamed and recorded via Zoom, a popular easy-to-use, interactive platform.
I use professional sound equipment so it sounds as if I'm in the room with you (according to my students!).
PLUS I'll be on hand to answer any technical issues you may have.